Skip to main content

Software Testing using Visual Studio


Who and why should we take up this certification? 
As soon as I saw this certification in Microsoft website, a question arose in corner of my mind – “Is this something to do with Unit, Integration or Load testing? Does it involve coding?” as I am not very well versed with coding. Started digging for the syllabus to confirm can I take up this test? Yes, syllabus does not include anything about coding, it’s just usual testing activity any tester will do on day to day activities in Microsoft Test Manager and not really Microsoft Visual Studio which may think of. 
One may be using Microsoft Test Manager for a long time, however taking up this exam may unveil some of the stuffs we don’t really know as it happened to me. I was using this Microsoft Test Manager for nearly 8-10 months with simple approach, but I learnt more in a month when I was preparing for the exam. Also, having this certification will add into our profile which is quite important in consultancy service industry that we are all in. 

How I studied? 
I started by watching the Jumpstart videos and practicing some of the stuffs that I didn’t use. Also attempted tests after every tutorial. Read the syllabus contents briefly on msdn website. I must say that it’s vast and you can spend days reading these contents. Priority for the topic should really depend on syllabus contents. 
  
Useful Material: 
1.      1. Most of the exam questions came from a dump bought from exam collection website . Below is the list of questions which were present in the dump. 
2.      2. Also, you can refer to online test centre website. But I will remind you that refer only to the questions, answers and options to most of the questions are incorrect. 

3.      3. There will be some questions from Team Web Access, so make yourself familiarize with MTM and TFS Web Access. 

Comments

  1. The Salesforce Identity-and-Access-Management-Architect Exam assesses a candidate's expertise in designing secure and efficient identity and access solutions on the Salesforce platform. Covering topics like authentication, authorization, and security best practices, passing this exam demonstrates the ability to architect robust security frameworks, making certified professionals crucial in safeguarding sensitive data and ensuring secure access.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment